1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I am in love.

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by pitimpinai, Aug 10, 2007.

1. pitimpinai

pitimpinai New Member

We picked up our Prius 3 weeks ago. This is my very first brand new car ever. Am I in love! Seems that a lot of people bought a different color from mine. Is there anybody out there who bought a Seaside Pearl beside Al Gore lll? :D

I am still getting to know my new car. Will check this site for more helpful tips. Thanks much. :D

2. ohershey

ohershey New Member

Whoohoo! Congratulations! :D
    While I really can't support any color but the mighty Salsa Red Pearl (which you can't get anymore neener neener :p ), I'm happy for you and your new, shiny toy!

Lots of information on this site - just use the search button if you have a question, and the answer is probably posted somewhere.... B)

3. PapayaMom

PapayaMom New Member

I ordered SP :)

4. NYPrius1

NYPrius1 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pitim @ Aug 10 2007, 06:25 PM) [snapback]493729[/snapback]</div>
    Congratulations & Welcome!
    I am sure like myself you will find a lot of useful info here. We must see a picture of your new baby.
    I have a Silver Pine Mica Myself.

5. pitimpinai

pitimpinai New Member

Thanks, MadHatter. :D I really, really love this car.You are right; this is my shiny new toy. :p I have not seen any Salsa Red Prius around here. :rolleyes: Seen a few dark red ones. Must be older ones. ;)

I am trying to play with my driving to get the best mileage. We are not driving far anymore. Since my husband retired, he has been dropping me off at a train station that's only a few miles from home. So far, we have averaged about 47 mpg. Can't talk my husband into changing his driving habit yet. We still have half the gas tank left from the dealer. :D

I still fiddle with the windshield wipers. :D Haven't gotten a connector for my ipod yet. Still can't figure out how to work with our cell phone. either. :lol:

I am cooking up a trip so I can test drive the car, but my husband said we bought the car to save on gas, not spending. What a killjoy! :rolleyes:

Papayamom, you'll love SP. I was debating between Magnetic Gray and SP. Since blue is our favorite color, SP won out. I have seen only a few SP on the road here. The color changes depending on the light. Love it. :D

6. Rangerdavid

Rangerdavid Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    Welcome! there indeed is almost anything on this site that you can think of to know, ask, or learn about your new space ship.

PriusChat, and all the info on here will enable you to get as much, or as little, out of you Prius as you want. But just don't forget to JUST DRIVE it from time to time, and try to ignore all the bells and whistles (if you can). It really is a great car!!

We're all glad you here. Let us know you impressions and mileage as time goes by!! :D

7. WA98296

WA98296 Junior Member

We selected the Seaside Pearl color with a gray interior. We've had it for less than two weeks. We LOVE it.

Enjoy! :D

8. JimN

JimN Let the games begin!

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pitim @ Aug 10 2007, 06:25 PM) [snapback]493729[/snapback]</div>
    Congratulations & welcome to the site. Get a clear bra from either 3M or VentureShield to protect the front end. Do it now before you get all the chips and scratches.