1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I am thoroughly sick of this CRA....!

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Mystery Squid, Oct 21, 2006.

1. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

Thanks, just thanks. Only three years, three short years, and the chorus of leftist, irrational anti-Bush whining, HALF ASSED measures, has lead us to where we are now. Yes, there was an EXCELLENT reason to invade Iraq, and now we're going to leave with our tails between our legs, and leave a country engulfed in CIVIL war. So, thanks a lot folks, your incessant whining is paying off rather well, you know who you are, you're far worse than the terrorists.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

2. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    but squid... you're assuming that the left's opinions haven't fallen on deaf ears. ;)

3. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
  4. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ Oct 21 2006, 06:52 PM) [snapback]336256[/snapback]</div>
    Yep, gave up their own country in an attempt to win an election. Won't work though, have hope all is not lost. [attachmentid=5419]

Moo

Attached Files:

5. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ Oct 21 2006, 08:52 PM) [snapback]336256[/snapback]</div>
    Read my sig.

6. Alric

Alric New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    The half-arsing happened when instead of 500,000 troops that would have been required to secure Baghdad were not sent. Instead, the Bush administration ignored the recommendation of the joint chief of staff, fired him, and sent 50,000 troops instead.

That's where the incompetence lies.

Also there was no "excellent" reason to go to Iraq, as has been shown.

7. Beryl Octet

Beryl Octet New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ Oct 21 2006, 09:52 PM) [snapback]336256[/snapback]</div>
    What incredible brass to blame the Iraq mess on the left. Besides, didn't chuckle nuts say he would stay the course even if only Barney and Laura were behind him? Did we find those WMDs yet? Are the oil revenues paying for the war? Are those flower petals they are throwing at our troops?

8. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I bet Squid would love watching The Power of Nightmares. :p

9. Mystery Squid

Does anyone even realize that with every article, every CNN headline, babbling about how bad it's going is nothing but empowerment?

The only thing I blame the Bush administration for is not having a better propaganda machine to effectively silence, obfuscate, and minimize, the irrational leftist influence, a viral infection to the integrity of this country.

The BS all started waaay back in the beginning when the whole "we won't fire on Mosque's" philosophy was being implemented, and what do you think was the origin of such philosophy? That's right, liberal scumbags who felt we need to fight a war on a "moral" high ground, greater than that of the insurgents/terrorists/et al.

Just remember, you may be morally superior when you give the neighborhood bully your lunch money instead of cracking him in the head with a lead pipe, but in the end, you're the one who goes hungry.

We need to stop this whole pull out contemplation, rather increase our presence, and start being more proactive. Hide behind a pregnant mom, she gets it too, hide in a hospital, it gets bombed regardless, THAT'S the philosophy we need to implement.

Abu-Gharib? Please... Let's start flooding the internet with mpegs of insurgents being publicly burned at the stake in the town square.

...but, oh wait, we're morally better....

:rolleyes:

Makes me want to start a grass roots campaign to weed out any left leaning candidates in such subtle ways very few would pick up on it...

I encourage anyone who agrees with me to do the same, we need to save our country before all the anti-US leaders of the world unite against us because they've gotten a whiff of just how much pushovers we really might become/ARE. It's already happening, N. Korea with in-your-face nuke tests, Iran's open defiance, insurgents in Iraq open and bold enough to take back areas and publicly claim control, and so on an so forth. Think about it, anti-U.S. sentiment is building around the globe thanks to the currently sophisticated communications infrastructure, which allows any leftist freak to state their usually f'd up OPINION. Leftist ideology must be defeated, overwhelmed, and thoroughly destroyed.

10. MarinJohn

MarinJohn Senior Member

Republican "President" Republican House of Representatives. Republican Senate. An experienced father who also was president to whom advice was surely sought. Almost any moron could do better with such a pedigree. Too bad YOU elected the incompetent. Go ahead and blame Clinton. When I say LOOSERS I mean YOU and your kind, SQUID!!! From my standpoint losing the "war" isn't as bad as the huge national debt YOUR president has amassed. Now lets talk about MISSED OPPORTUNITIES by wasting time, lives, and money by INCOMPETENCE YOU voted for. You should hang your head in shame for being so gullible as to believe the neocons in the first place.

OH, and I'm sick and tired of you and your irrational blaming drivel. I (like the majority of the country) am really fed up with your whining and will show just how so on November 7. Six long years of your looser crap has ruined the country I once believed in. Move to China you lapdog of the irrational!

11. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ Oct 22 2006, 01:27 PM) [snapback]336425[/snapback]</div>
    Straight out of the neocon manifesto.

12. PA

PA Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    LE
    Wow, this is a new one on me - "Let's blame everybody for Iraq except Bush and Rumsfeld." :blink:

13. Beryl Octet

Beryl Octet New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hyo silver @ Oct 22 2006, 01:16 PM) [snapback]336420[/snapback]</div>
    I also recommend the documentary, Why We Fight. Not the 1940's version, the one made 2 or 3 years back.

14. Mystery Squid

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MarinJohn @ Oct 22 2006, 01:46 PM) [snapback]336436[/snapback]</div>
    I've seen you post all your mindless anti-U.S. drivel time and time again. You're precisely one of those people that, in all bluntness, needs to be tried for treason, put up against a wall and SHOT.

15. Alric

Alric New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ Oct 22 2006, 01:54 PM) [snapback]336460[/snapback]</div>
    I can see you are a christian too...

16. naterprius

naterprius Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Squid, you blame the media? I thought the Republican Party believed itself to be the party of personal responsibility. Which one of you is going to stand up and take responsibility for this mess you created? It looks like Iraq is coming apart at the seams and the Republican idiocracy can no longer spew forth their truthiness. You blame everybody but yourself. Why don't you go to Iraq, dude? Put your money where your mouth is or shut the hell up.

Nate

17. seeh2o

seeh2o Prius OG

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(naterprius @ Oct 22 2006, 01:08 PM) [snapback]336490[/snapback]</div>

Amen, brother!
    :D

18. rudiger

rudiger Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
  19. Mystery Squid

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(naterprius @ Oct 22 2006, 04:08 PM) [snapback]336490[/snapback]</div>
    You're another one, right up there with marijohn, running your mouth against this horrendous evil government, yet yourself doing SHIAT about it.

No, why don't YOU put YOUR money where YOUR mouth is, it's YOUR burden, you're the one complaining. You and marijohn ilk of this board do nothing but bitch, what have YOU done of ANY significance even remotely resembling service.

How many anti-war rallies have you attended? HUH?

How many meaningful well written letters have you sent? HUH?

What have YOU done, other than bitch on a message board? I bet ZIP.

The only people that can actually use that argument is someone like Cindy Sheehan. I don't agree with her, and think she's pretty much a crazy bitch, but AT LEAST, she is doing something about it. What are you and YOUR ILK doing?

That's right, venting on Prius chat.

Losers.

[/list]I'd go with you but, AFAIK, like everyone else in my unit, I got out as soon as I could (except, of course, for the two guys that were killed there). Well, I guess the LTC who was in charge of my (and other) intelligence units at the prison is still in because he's being court-martialled for allegedly authorizing the prison abuse, but I think everyone else is out.

Good luck, and let us know when you get there. Until that time, as the other fellow suggested, just relax, sit down, and pour yourself a nice cup of shut the f uck up.
    [/quote]

Gee, what did you expect when you joined the M I L I T A R Y? Did you do it just to get help with your college tution, and when the guano hit the fan, ran like hell?

You said you got out as soon as you could, well, why did you choose to sign up in the first place? What, you didn't expect to ever be put in danger, or have to fire a weapon? :rolleyes:

20. naterprius

naterprius Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid