1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I came back, have questions

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by greenmymac, Jul 20, 2012.

1. greenmymac

greenmymac Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Ok! So, I sold my 2010 Prius October 2011 for a 2011 Venza. Loved it, except the gas milage and having to fill up every 2 weeks. So I bit the bullet and traded that in and got a 2012 Prius 3, I have a few questions though...

1. How do I connect my iPhone 4S wirelessly to the entune system?
    2. When I am in the settings portion of the informational display (dashboard) how do I select an what is highlighted.
    3. How Do I get the LED DRLs to stay on all the time even with the headlights

Thats it for now!! Thanks for your help!

2. sLick415

sLick415 Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    1. Download the Entune app onto your phone. Create an account and log in. Add your vehicle's VIN. Connect your phone to the Prius via bluetooth/USB.

2. Hold down the "Disp" button.

3. car compulsive

car compulsive Active Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    How many miles per week did you drive the Venza if you only needed to fill it every 2 weeks? I average nearly 600 miles per week and do at least 2 fill-ups per week among my vehicles.

4. ProximalSuns

ProximalSuns Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Get the Hotspot tethering option from your cell phone carrier. It's worth it. Be sure to put the Entunes ID and PWD in the Prius phone setup.
    You don't.