1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I did it And i love it.

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Chromedragon, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Chromedragon

Chromedragon Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Ok just went to the dealer well ok on saturday i did, and got my brand new magnetic packge #5 2008 prius. It had 15 miles on the odometer when i bought it and i put a few of those on there during the test drive.

I love it. I traded in a Dodges Ram 1500 Quad cab. I loved that truck but comutting 75 miles each way to work so..you can imagine the gas it ate.

I Got it at geweke Toyota in Lodi Ca, they had it right on the lot didnt have to wait or order my packge pref.

for those of you interested in how the dealing went.

i got it for 25,490 + tax and fees sticker was 26,790

included the mats, the nice bumper decal and wheel locks (didnt even see that on the list)

And when it came time to discuss the Warently they wanted me to pay a bit over 2k thanks to priuschat i told them no thanks i would go get it here. They asked how much i told them roughly a grand the sales guy kind of snorted but was polite and wrote down the info for the finance guy to deal with.

When i got to the finance people they said yes indeed i was write about the warenty option i had. ( thank you priuschat) if we do it now for 1095 would i do it...seeing as how the dealer was willing to research and save me a step or two i said sure. Very happy customer very happy with the sales team there at gewekey (pronounced: give a key yeah ok shameless plug but they did right by me)

ill post a pic of it in the photo thread.

all i can say is thanks prius chat and do your home work it pays off.

2. TUXTAILS

TUXTAILS tuxtails

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    :D good luck, and welcome. you will find a lot of good information that would be very valuable to you. i have mine about a month now and just love it.
    gary

3. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Congratulations, Chromedragon, and welcome to PriusChat! The car gets better the more you drive it and more amazing the more you understand it. Enjoy!

4. Michgal007

Michgal007 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Congratulations and welcome to Prius Chat (officially). :)

Just curious, what's the mpg on the Ram you get?