1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I Dream of Prii

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by aaf709, Jul 15, 2007.

1. aaf709

aaf709 Ravenpaw of ThunderClan

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    Last night I had a dream and my Prius was there. It wasn't a very long dream, but very strange. All that I remember was that I was putting gold bars (!) in the trunk and someone, evidently angry with the situation, threw what looked like a cherry bomb next to the car. When it exploded, it left a crater in the driver's door.

Has anyone else had their (or at least a) Prius appear in their dreams?

2. jammin012

jammin012 The man behind The Man

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Had a dream about washing mine and turned on the windshield wipers to wipe away the water. The passenger side wiperblade came peeling off and flopped around. Wierd....

3. moxiequz

moxiequz Weirdo Social Outcast

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I've had one dream about my Prius - don't remember the details too clearly though. I think I was living in the cargo area out at sea. Only the cargo area was huge - one of those impossible dream state interiors.

On an unrelated note I always have to be "careful" when I dream of open water because if I stare at the surface too long a huge wave usually ends up forming and coming towards me and I'm jolted awake. I tend to get these types of dreams during high stress periods (not surprisingly).

4. patsparks

patsparks An Aussie perspective

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I think the OPs dream shows an awareness that people are jealous of the savings he is making from his Prius, maybe he got a tax break on the car?
    The bomb is the sideways looks and angry people who still drive car getting 25mpg or those who have to carry extra passengers to use the HOV lanes.