1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I fought the law and I won... (sing it!)

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Mystery Squid, Apr 3, 2006.

1. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

Let's see...

Current Record (bike only, measured from 2001-present):

3 wins, 0 losses

1st: cheap win, no show
    2nd: technical argument, charged with illegal passing, suspected speeding (couldn't get a fix)
    3rd: technical argument, charged with driving in breakdown lane, switching lanes without using signals (BS by the way), suspected speeding (again, no fix)

Pure luck? Cops in New England are just idiots?

THE SYSTEM is set up to SCARE you into OBEDIENCE.

:lol:

2. jared2

jared2 New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ Apr 3 2006, 11:37 AM) [snapback]234135[/snapback]</div>
    Cops on Long Island are certainly idiots. My wife has been stopped twice in 2 weeks for driving alone in the HOV land - with four "clean pass" stickers plastered on each corner of the car. Last cop called her stupid. Anyone else on Long Island been stopped in the HOV?

3. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I need to hire you next time I run into trouble with the highway patrol.

4. imntacrook

imntacrook New Member

Lets see one time a long time ago, after a few too many whiskey's a couple beers and other stuff, I was doing 55 in a 35 in a very tight community at 3 am with expired plates on my Virago. I thought I would beat the cop to the punch and said "Officer I know my plates have expired, but..." He said "Get up on the side walk and touch your nose with your left hand... etc etc" After the whole routine, he said "Wait next to your bike" Then he got on his radio for twenty minutes while I was wondering how much my insurance would go up and who would bail me out. Unexplicablely he walked up to me and said "Take it straight home, Mr. --- and slow it down. I realized then that cops are very cool and there is a God!! I haven't had a drink in 15 years and switched to a Harley.

5. Schmika

Schmika New Member

Long Island has the highest paid (county guys) idiots in the country. Wish I could be that idiotic.

6. jared2

jared2 New Member

"Long Island has the highest paid (county guys) idiots in the country. Wish I could be that idiotic."

You're right. They average over $100,000 per year. (Which is why our taxes are the highest in the country) Not too shabby for a high school education. You would think that for that money they could see four stickers on a Prius.