1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I found on line a bumper protector from zeta for my prius C. There price was about half price of ev

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by tgpii, Sep 15, 2012.

1. tgpii

tgpii Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I found on line a bumper protector from zeta for my prius C. There price was about half price of everyone else. In the instructions it say find the middle of the bumper peel the tape and stick. I am having problems determining the middle of the bumper. Anyone got any ideas?
    Thanks.

2012 + Toyota Prius C Rear Bumper Protector

2. xpcman

xpcman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    You have two screws on the licence plate half way between them should be the midpoint of the car.

3. FastZX6R

FastZX6R Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Hmmm the OEM Rear Bumper Protector has an arrow in the center that you line up with the rear door latch.

4. tgpii

tgpii Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    what about the other direction? I notice not to much aftermarket stuff for the prius C.

5. RocMills

RocMills Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    When you've got it installed, let us know how hard it was and if it stays. Would love to see a picture as well. I have the same model of C as you do and would be interested in getting one for my car, too. Thanks!

prius c2 likes this.