1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I got it!!!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by [email protected], Jan 10, 2007.

1. winterrosebudd@mac.com

[email protected] New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Finally got my Prius!!! #6 touring edition, black with everything except the dishwasher. :p

I am thrilled!!! I can't believe how well it handles and its impressivly quick. It truely is a special car...I don't believe I've had something so cool, and I've had cop cars, classic cars...all kinds of wierd cars...but wow..this thing is like driving the starship enterprise.

I brought it home and my very skeptical husband (who drives a 69 El Camino SS) said he'd take it for a spin around the block. Well 20 minutes later....(of course I'm standing on the porch freaking out that he'd crashed it or something)..he comes back and had been very busy pushing all the buttons and playing with the computer. LOL. I think he's jealous. I told him I'd share though. :rolleyes:

Well, thanks again everyone for all the valuable info!

2. Beryl Octet

Beryl Octet New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Congratulations! Sounds like a great car found a great home.

3. PA

PA Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    LE
    Congratulations and welcome!

Just watch that button pushing - don't get too distracted that you don't see the brake lights in front of you!

4. Rangerdavid

Rangerdavid Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    Welcome, and congratulations!! I admire your willingness to share, but don't share too much!! Have fun and enjoy!!

5. JimN

JimN Let the games begin!

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kuki @ Jan 10 2007, 10:22 PM) [snapback]373927[/snapback]</div>
    Congratulations and welcome. The dishwasher was part of package 9 when I was shopping. :D

6. Orf

Orf New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kuki @ Jan 10 2007, 10:22 PM) [snapback]373927[/snapback]</div>
    It has a dishwasher. It is under the hood.

7. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Yay, Kuki! Another member of the black-Prius chicks! :)

8. johnnymg

johnnymg New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kuki @ Jan 10 2007, 07:22 PM) [snapback]373927[/snapback]</div>
    LOL.................. 69 El Camino SS................ a true dinosaur! :lol:

Congrats on the new Prius

JohnG

9. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Sorry, we have our quota of L.A. Prius drivers. You'll have to return it and get - oh, I don't know, a Gremlin or something.

Seriously, congrats!

10. winterrosebudd@mac.com

[email protected] New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stev0 @ Jan 10 2007, 11:42 PM) [snapback]373973[/snapback]</div>

I actually looked at the Gremlins. They had really nice garbage disposal additions, but what's the point of driving around in a Gremlin thats not full of trash? :D :p

Well I had my first day driving my Prius today. Took my co-worker out to lunch in it today and it seems we have a date for Saturday to go buy her a Prius. This is good, as we had planned to spend the day Saturday hanging out anyways, with nothing to do while our husbands buried themselves in the recording studio. So now we have something to do! Yeah...buy another one. :lol: So we spent the afternoon today (not working and) calling dealerships. Tee hee.

As for LA Prius drivers...there are alot of them, or maybe I've been noticing more over the last year..but I got waved at today by another Prius driver...is this normal? I really dug it actually....kind of like being on a boat...how you wave at other boats when they go by. Do you guys wave at each other? Are there certain hand signals I should know? LOOOLL! :lol: :lol: