1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I got stolen and dont know where to find the parts.. plz help

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by El_Cangri, Jun 27, 2010.

1. El_Cangri

El_Cangri New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I need the front bumper grill (where the fog lights are located)... *I need the whole plastic grill*
    And the plastic (or cardboard idk) thing that goes in the fender well (is it called this way?) *Front driver side was stolen*

Sorry I dont want to use this as a excuse but Spanish is my main language; I know a lot of English but I still miss a few parts names...

img_0232.jpg

img_0233.jpg

img_0234.jpg

***I just Notice the pictures are upside down. Dont know why because on my desktop they seem fine sorry for the inconvenience ***

2. 2009Prius

2009Prius A Wimpy DIYer

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
  3. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Looks to me like part number 5 is gone, along with the light. And the wheel well liner is missing. It's plastic, definitely not cardboard.

4. Qlara

Qlara New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    It looks like the fog light module is the main target. It's obvious that they've ripped through the wheel-well liner to unplug the fog light module, all else are just collateral damages. Will you file police report and claim insurance for the fixing instead?

5. El_Cangri

El_Cangri New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I live in Puerto Rico... insurance is not like that. The damage must be worth more than 500$ so that it can be covered.

Im not going into the details; we have the same insurance you guys can get (all state geico etc) but when we pay for the registration we also have to pay for a insurance and if we want another one we would have to pay for it and it adds up to 2 insurances, in these times that isn't practical

6. El_Cangri

El_Cangri New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Oh I forgot to say thank you guys.

I need part 1 and 3 from the picture... but then maybe, could I upgrade to fog lights? or is it hard to do on these vehicles?

7. El_Cangri

El_Cangri New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    how much would the liner be aproxx?

(Sorry for posting so much but I'm in a hurry and forgot to mention those things...)

8. Patrick Wong

Patrick Wong DIY Enthusiast

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Suggest you click on the link in post #2 (or in my post here) which shows you the online parts catalog of a Toyota dealer. Then you can look up the prices for whatever parts you are interested in.

MSRP for a fender liner is $101.
    http://www.trademotion.com/partloca...5075&callout=9&catalogid=2&displayCatalogid=2

If you want to upgrade to fog lights and do a correct job you would have to fabricate a wiring harness to provide power, and install a new turn signal stalk that has a rotary switch for the fog lights. (Frankly, the factory fog lights are not very good and not worth the trouble.)