1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I Got The Call!!!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by PaPrius, Apr 26, 2005.

1. PaPrius

PaPrius Member

Good thing there is a roof over my office desk, or I'd be up in the clouds right now.

The dealership just called me, and my car has arrived. As best as I can recall, it's been 2.5 weeks since I first called them, and told them exactly what I wanted. (Yeah, I could have had one sooner if I wanted, but 2.5 weeks seemed like an acceptable wait to get the exact color, package, accessories, and price -- below MSRP -- that I wanted.)

I'm taking delivery of the car on Thursday evening. The '87 Nissan it is replacing will pass 213,000 miles between now and Thursday evening. Here's hoping that my Prius lasts as long.

The only negative I can think of is that I'm going away this weekend, in my other car, so I really won't get to start playing with the Prius until next week.

Nothing meaty in this post; just wanted to share my joy with many that have already experienced the feeling.

Does it get any better than this? Actually, I'm hoping that the driving experience is even more enjoyable than what I'm feeling right now. (I test drove a Prius one time, for about 2 miles, so I don't have a good handle on what I'm about to experience.)

How am I supposed to get any work done today?

Life is great!

2. guyweathersby

guyweathersby New Member

Congratulation. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine. 8)

3. yoda

yoda Member

Congrats PaPrius.

Don't be daunted by all the high-tech toys. Just drive the car at first. I've had my Prius 3 weeks now and am still learning. I just LOVE it!

Oh - and don't be afraid to ask questions here. Everyone's been great about answering mine.

8)