1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I have got some error

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by sanath1978, Jan 10, 2012.

1. sanath1978

sanath1978 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I got following error on my Prius 2007. Please instruct me what to do

Note- Please see the attachment.

Attached Files:

2. GrumpyCabbie

GrumpyCabbie Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Until someone who can speak Japanese reads this thread you might want to tell the rest of us a little about the Prius you have. I'm assuming it's a grey import Japanese RHD model. What km is it at. Did the car exhibit any symptoms before the error message? Does it still drive? What do you use it for?

3. seilerts

seilerts Battery Curmudgeon

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    That has somewhat the look and feel of the transmission lock mechanism is abnormal message. Check your 12V battery first. Maybe ken1784 will see this and translate it. You can write to him at

PriusChat Forums - View Profile: ken1784

4. GrumpyCabbie

GrumpyCabbie Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Yeah the 12v failing sounds reasonable considering the age of the vehicle - esp if it has spent a number of weeks in a container on its way to Sri Lanka. Once its gone you are best replacing it asap as once the 12v fails it can issue all sorts of weird error messages.

Put it another way - it's cheaper to replace a 12v battery than attempt expensive diagnostics on an imported car. Wait to hear from Ken though -he knows the Prius inside out (literally).