1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I have the coolest Prius ever.

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by InTheWASide, Jan 21, 2005.

1. InTheWASide

InTheWASide New Member

So there I was, getting ready to go clubbing with some friends, ran across my Prius pal from the OC, Brian, who happened to notice MY car online.
    Let's take a look at my beautiful car, and hear what the Sierra Club has to say about that nice July day.

(Doin' the happy dance. Oh yeah, I rock. 8) )

http://www.sierraclubplus.org/iwillevolve/...road/w_oc.shtml

And yes, that one IS mine. Awesome photo work!!

2. Brian

Brian Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Thats right. Its Brad's Prius. The Sierra Club took pictures and interviewed both of us after the event back in July. It was a lot of fun. We were out there talking till around 11.

3. InTheWASide

InTheWASide New Member

Then it was the poor child's bedtime. He got all tuckered out. So I went with the Sierra Club folks to the Citrus City Grille (or something like that) and we had some cool and refreshing "adult" beverages. ;) Poor little guy couldn't have come with if he wanted... Aww... :(

4. Robert Taylor

Robert Taylor New Member

Youth is a time of excitement and joyous wonderment. After awhile, people lose all interest in excitement. An eighty year old friend says the most excitement he wants in life is a good bowel movement.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

(those were some cool rims, but dark tint??? Looks old school, like ape hangers)

5. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I have a friend who is a geriatrician and he maintains that when he retires he is going to invent a diet that allows seniors "to eat like a bird and shit like an elephant" as near as I can tell if he does this he will be richer than Bill Gates and live in the lap of luxury for the remainder of his days if he can do that. Also from observing my mother and the other seniors in the nursing home who eat their desert first, I would do better if it tastes like chocolate or other desert flavors.

6. bookrats

bookrats New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hdrygas\";p=\"65478)</div>
    :lolup: :lolup:

Thanks, man -- I just lost it when I read that.