1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I have to replace this little thing but don't know what it's called...

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by standbyme, Feb 17, 2014.

1. standbyme

standbyme New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    [​IMG]

What is this little plastic holder/tray called? And is there a place online where I can buy it from? I spent almost an hour yesterday searching sorts of different terms (interior door bin, tray, holder, compartment, holder, etc.) on Amazon, eBay, and other web sites but to no avail. Please help!

2. Rich12

Rich12 Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Finger pull cup.

3. standbyme

standbyme New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A

Thank you. Do you know if I can buy this online or do I have to get it directly from a dealership parts shop?

4. Patrick Wong

Patrick Wong DIY Enthusiast

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I believe it is called a door pull handle, and you should contact a Toyota dealer parts department to order that.

5. standbyme

standbyme New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A

Thank you. I'll call tomorrow. i guess it isn't one of those things that go missing often.

6. exstudent

exstudent Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Yup. The Prius guru (Patrick) is right: Pull Handle (grey)

I was curious as to the cost, and surprised:
    $5.18 + shipping at Camelback (in Arizona). You may want to call them to confirm which one is for drivers door, but to get the online price, you have to order on-line. If the part + shipping comes out less than your local dealer, might as well order other maintenance items (oil filter, air filter, belt, water pump, etc), if you do any DIY maintenance yourself.