1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I just got the Call! She's here!

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by skwimmer, May 17, 2006.

1. skwimmer

skwimmer New Member

Ordered 3/3/06 from Wilder Toyota in Port Angeles, WA. 'Bout as far out West as you can get and still have paved roads!

06 Seaside Pearl, Package #1. Estimated arrival was given at 8-12 weeks. Frantic doubts set in at 6 weeks. Sold my prior ride at 2 weeks rather than do some expensive maintenance!

I can't wait the next 3 hours calmly. Have not purchased a new car in about 20 years!

2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Hey, Congrats!! This afternoon will be a killer. Or is it still morning out there?

Whatever. Do you have the pre-delivery checklist and all that? Make sure you're prepared.
    You know that you can get the extended warranty for CHEAP. Details are posted here somewhere. But you don't have to buy the warranty from the dealer whe sells you the car; that's the key point.

Oh yeah, and if your state requires a front license plate, make darned sure that they use the license plate holder and actually mount it correctly. My Priapus is permanently damaged thanks to the drunken monkey who bolted my front plate straight to the front bumper off-center and crooked.

3. skwimmer

skwimmer New Member

I know about the extended warranty. What's the Pre Delivery checklist? Is it on this site?

4. tripp

tripp Which it's a 'ybrid, ain't it?

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    skwimmer, congrats mate! Enjoy the car. If you don't mind changing your own oil don't buy the service agreement either. They'll make you feel like the prius is special and that it should only be handled by 'professionals'. For oil changes it's over kill and you don't need to change the oil every 3-5K mi anyways so it's really not worth it unless you really want the dealership changing the oil (or earl as they say in Tay-haas).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TonyPSchaefer @ May 17 2006, 11:50 AM) [snapback]256987[/snapback]</div>
    What an nice person clown. Drunken monkeys do better quality work than that.

5. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced