1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I just joined the group

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by aoc6m6, Apr 19, 2007.

1. aoc6m6

aoc6m6 New Member

I recently purchased a 2002 base model Prius. I just couln't justify the cost of gasoline in a big V8 vehicle anymore. I'm amazed at the power these cars have. Granted it's not like my big V8 but is more than ample. I mean who really needs to have all that power anyway. I also like the fact that I'm driving green now. I was amazed how fast I sold my V8 camaro considering fuel costs. I don't miss it at all. I guess that's what comes with age......wisdom.

2. Proco

Proco Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aoc6m6 @ Apr 19 2007, 06:20 PM) [snapback]426339[/snapback]</div>
    First of all, congratulations on your purchase! I don't know much about the '02s, but I know the Prius is a heck of a car.

You might want to introduce yourself in the Prius Main Forum, too. There's a lot of great folks here who don't read this particular one.

Enjoy your car!!

3. patrickindallas

patrickindallas Shire rat

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    The Prius rocks!

And now you do too! :)

4. Darken

Darken Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aoc6m6 @ Apr 19 2007, 06:20 PM) [snapback]426339[/snapback]</div>
    Congratulations on your choice! There have been a few faces around here lately picking up generation one Prii. Check out the main forums for more topics related to your vehicle, although many apply to both models..