1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I just Picked Up Mine But....

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by lgeisz, Apr 29, 2005.

1. lgeisz

lgeisz Junior Member

I just picked up my lovely brand new 2005 Prius packg#6 with 3 (yes I said 3) actual miles on it. I love my Prius but the dealership left a lot to be desired. First off I had arranged my own on line financing and the dealership stated that they would not accept it. I went throng the pre delivery check list that I found here on Prius chat (I make sure you read before you pick yours up) and noticed that the plugs for the underside of the vehicle were still in the glove box. I watched the sales rep try to take them out and I asked him why they were not placed on the car he said "they are only for vehicles in the north" so I took them from him and will be installing them myself. I knew more about the features than the sales rep. I cannot complain about the car but man I will never do business with the dealer again. I don't know if I am allowed to post the dealers name but if you are in the Atlanta area and want to know just drop me a line and I will tell you who to avoid.
    I am glad I found this board it made me a more informed consumer so 2 thumbs up to PRIUSCHAT.COM.I

2. kidtwist

kidtwist New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lgeisz\";p=\"85717)</div>
    That's quite common. At the first place I took a test drive the sales dude didn't know how to start the car or put it in gear.

Congratulations on your new Prius.

3. madtowngirl

madtowngirl New Member

I'm getting mine delivered tomorrow. Where did you find the pre delivery check list? Can you post a copy or a link to it?

4. lgeisz

lgeisz Junior Member

The pre delivery check list is in files section of the board here.

Thanks kidtwist