1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I LOVE my Prius!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by [email protected], Jan 21, 2007.

1. winterrosebudd@mac.com

[email protected] New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    OK...aside from the dirty looks of some...and having to answer alot of questions and constantly defending myself for buying the car....I love it. OK..I actually adore defending myself when it comes to the car...its fun to make people look stupid. :p

The seats arn't a problem, I think they're rather comfy. My husband is a rather big boy and he's impressed with the roominess/comfort.

We don't have snow here...I couldn't imagine that in a Prius..just dealing with the regular rush of giant crapsacks trying to run me over daily, in rush hour, on thier way to traffic court hopefully.

I traded in my giant truck for this car and I couldn't be happier. No more circling around parking lots to look for 2 spaces in order to pull into one. No more 200 bucks a month in gas. Theres a real nice lady that tells me how to get home if I'm lost. :D The stereo sounds good too. Oh theres alot of good s**t but you guys know already.

Having a Prius is like having a kid...you'll lose some friends, but you'll gain some new ones.

doo doo doooo la la laa...*whistles a happy tune*......

2. fphinney

fphinney Member

Having a Prius is like having a kid...you'll lose some friends, but you'll gain some new ones.

doo doo doooo la la laa...*whistles a happy tune*...... [/quote]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOW YOU'RE TALKING ...

3. harper42

harper42 Member

I'm another one who loves my Prius. Husband does too. And we think the seats are just fine. Don't seem the least bit incomfortable. The only thing we disagree on is how to andjust the side rearview mirrors. I use the click n clack method, which I've seen discussed here. Gets rid of that blind spot. He gets in, looks in the mirror and says, "I can't see a thing." And he re-adjusts them. I hope I never have to say, "I told you so."

4. dmckinstry

dmckinstry New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dulcimer @ Jan 22 2007, 11:42 AM) [snapback]379087[/snapback]</div>
    I'll admit the "Click and Clack" method looks like there's a gap in the vision, but you can always move your head if you want to be certain. I'm leaving mine that way for now.

Oh. And of course I love my Prius. After getting it even my wife does. Although she doesn't appreciate the technology the way I do.

Dave M.

5. jamarimutt

jamarimutt New Member

I used to love it too... but then the MFD stopped working, the ABS system stopped working, the car mysteriously lost all its coolant, it shut off unexpectedly twice, and the left and right front axles had to be replaced.

Love is gradually turning sour.

6. lordmakemeworthy

lordmakemeworthy New Member

After a year 2006, I also luv my Prius. This is really a nice car. enjoy. as I do in Minnesota.