1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I lucked into my Prius

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by OriginalGT, Jun 19, 2006.

1. OriginalGT

OriginalGT New Member

Hello everyone! I am glad to announce that I am now the proud owner of a black, package #7 Prius.

Though I had ordered a Prius at my local dealership, I did not have to wait for it as I lucked into a cancellation for one in a neighboring town. I was on my way to the mall when I passed the Toyota dealership and decided to call just to see if they might have one. Sure enough they had one! I had to make the salesperson repeat the fact that they actually had one three times because I just could not believe my ears. When I arrived, the car was still in the garage for the dealer prep. It hadn't even made it out to the lot yet.

So, here I am hoping to learn as well as to contribute on this forum.

2. Jeannie

Jeannie Proud Prius Granny

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Congrats! I 'lucked' into a White pack 5 in mid-April, and I'm still smiling - I love my Prius! I'm sure you'll love yours, too.

3. stanleyjohn

stanleyjohn New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Good for you :) I had a similar experiance.Was on a waiting list for about 2 weeks,with about a 2 month wait.Ive heard of others getting lucky finding them on the lot without a home.So last friday i was passing by a dealership near work and saw 2 on the lot.One was not sold!(a cancelation due to finances).I grabbed it.Took it home the next day.