1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I missed my Prius...

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by PriusBleuForEver, Feb 11, 2010.

1. PriusBleuForEver

PriusBleuForEver New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I (well my wife) had an accident with our 2009 Prius and been driving a 2009 Corolla CE automatic for the last 5 weeks. Yes, it took five weeks to get my Prius repaired. More than 10 000 $ CAN after + 1500$ of rental car fees, we got back our Prius. Boy am I happy tonight. I felt like I had again a new car and not any car, a PRIUS!!! Wow, it feels great once more to feel the engine stop at traffic lights, to watch the MFD telling me how fuel efficient this car is. Just too bad I had an accident only 8 months after we bought it... Anyway, I'll be able to compare milage with the 2009 Corolla once I compile the gas consumption for the past 5 weeks. Keep you informed.

WooHoo, my Prius is back!!!:hail:

2. macmaster05

macmaster05 Senor Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I'm truly happy for you. 5 weeks is an eternity after you've been blessed with the Prius. I had to drive my Volvo for 3 days when I needed a new tire and that made me crazy!!

I love all the things about the Prius and your story made me happy. Thank you!