1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I need help stating the color of my floormats

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by jrod81, Jun 23, 2012.

1. jrod81

jrod81 Member

Hey guys
    I bought a used 06 Prius from a dealership. Part of the deal was that I asked them to throw in a new set of floormats. Well now that I have the car, I'd rather just sell those mats than use them. I was going to post them on ebay but I don't know what "color" they are by Toyota's description... they are tan, not grey... what is the Toyota title for that color?
    Same thing with the back vinyl cover for the storage area... I have no need to keep that either and it's the same color.
    thanks guys
    jared

Attached Files:

2. jabecker

jabecker driver of Prii since 2005

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    It's called "bisque."

3. CookieGuru

CookieGuru Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Tan, beige, ivory, and griege from what I've been told. Parts department manager told me that griege is almost identical to beige.

Be careful with buyers though; the interior came in 2 different colors (gray and tan) but the floor mats came in at least 3.

If possible, shoot RAW and use a gray card so your buyer doesn't get upset about buying the wrong color gray.

I got burned on this where an eBay seller described carpet as "light gray". I assumed it was a difference of opinion and that I'd be getting "Medium Gray" (what the brochure calls the interior color) but in fact got beige.