1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I need someone to deliver my Prius KC to FL

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by tigerpilot, Jul 17, 2008.

1. tigerpilot

tigerpilot Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    I have an opportunity to get a new Prius at the right price. Problem is that the dealer is in Missouri (KC) and I live in Naples Florida. I can have it shipped for about $700.00. Just wondering if anyone out there loves driving so much and has the time to drive my car to Naples. I will pay expenses, fly you back home, put you up for a night in a hotel in Naples and supply a car. Maybe a cheap vacation for someone??? It's about a 1400 mile trip.
    Regards, Don
    [email protected]

2. McDonald

McDonald New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Why do you not want it shipped, how long could it take? Seems like a lot to dish out to have someone drive it to you, just to get it faster. Prius are all about waiting these days!

3. tigerpilot

tigerpilot Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    You're probably right. After 'screwing around' it probably makes the most sense (and cents) to ship it and not have the 1400 hi speed miles put on the new car. The price is $300 over MSRP with NO other dealer fees added and no waiting. The car will be at the dealer by Monday.
    I thought maybe someone wanted to spend a few days in Florida without any travel expenses and a rental car. (They wouldn't get the Prius but a beautiful older Lexus).
    Thanks for your input...
    Don

4. tigerpilot

tigerpilot Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Just canceled the order. Decided to wait until my local dealer order arrives.
    Logistics to buy a car 1400 miles away just won't work for me.
    Thanks

5. rfred

rfred New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Dammit!