1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I need to know what trim my 2014 Prius c is

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by BettySue, Sep 24, 2016.

1. BettySue

BettySue Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius c
    Model:
    I
    I think that it a Prius c 1, but I need verification. It does not have a split back seat, so does that positively make it a 1?

I am sorry to be so dumb about this. I have only had the car a few days and my insurance company needs to know. A paper that was among the papers I got said trim 3, but this does not have the split back seat, nor can I raise and lower the front seat. It also does not have a storage console between the two front seats.

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    welcome! try plugging you vin into the owners website, it might tell you. all the best!(y)

3. BettySue

BettySue Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius c
    Model:
    I
    Thank you!

I just joined here, toyota/owners, and put in my vin and saw my service record, but there is still no trim number. Did I join the wrong place? It won't let me put in a link, yet. It also said I was trying to be sneaky with a link. I had to take out so much that you probably won't know where I joined.

4. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    no, it may not show you, i just thought it might be worth a try. we're having software issues here, so be patient. hopefully, a knowledgable c owner will assist you. do you have a regular key ignition and no cruise control?

5. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    start a new thread in the c forum. that will get more attention from c owners.