1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I own Toyota

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by daniel, Jan 6, 2005.

1. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Well, not all of it. Hey, I just decided that if Toyota is really as good as I think it is, and going to continue to be the tech leader in hybrid cars as the oil disappears and people start abandoning their SUV's on the side of the road as they are forced to buy hybrids instead, I ought to grab a piece of the action.

So, as a (part) owner of the company, you may all henceforth direct your suggestions and requests for features to me. I'll pass them along to the CEO the next time he asks me, as his (minority) partner what changes he ought to make in future models. (Prius only. I don't care about the other models.)

Now, everybody please log off and run out and buy several Toyota cars.

2. heliotropehead

heliotropehead New Member

I would like to request a spare rear bumper cover at no additional charge, a personal car washer/waxer & a mp3 player, also at no charge. I'll look forward to receiving all of this via USPS or UPS Ground. Thank you.

3. tcooper185

tcooper185 Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    This is great! I just spoke to the spokesman of Wendy's, and suggested that he add cheese to the Single for free. He said, after asking him a few times, that he actually was the "unofficial" spokesman of Wendy's, and didn't see to be dressed as well as I would expect a spokesman to dress, but as long as the message gets to Corporate, the messenger doesn't really matter.

Wow...first Wendy's, now Toyota! I'm surrounded by powerful people!

:D

4. bookrats

bookrats New Member

Just remember, Daniel: when you're in a quandry, ask yourself:

"What would Mr. Burns do?"

5. jchu

jchu New Member

Hey Daniel, Glad to hear you is another minority partner!:wink: And glad to let you handle all the requests :lol:

6. daniel

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Heliotropehead: We ain't giving anything away for free. This is a money-making company and we make money by selling stuff. Your interest in an MP3 player as an option at extra cost in the next model is duly noted. I don't think we can include a personal car washer, due to restrictions on slavery in the U.S., but maybe we can offer a package price on weekly or monthly washing and waxing. Additional bumpers can, of course be bought at your local Toyota parts department. I encourage you to buy several to have on hand. Not really necessary, but anything to boost profits.

As for Mr. Burns, I presume you mean George. And I imagine he'd tell a joke in any occasion. Good advice.

7. tag

tag Senior Member

[​IMG]

8. bookrats

bookrats New Member

Oh, daniel, I almost forgot: All Prii must have:

[align=center:67c0ea5dcd]a trunk monkey

[​IMG]

9. tag

tag Senior Member

Might as well pick up a Bathroom Monkey while you're at it:

[​IMG]

10. SyZyGy

SyZyGy New Member

How about electric adjustable seats for the short people. I'm 15 and 5'3 and have just barely started growin. By the way, how about heated seats too. I loved burning my arse in my parents old minivan, but they got a new one and they are weak.

11. SyZyGy

SyZyGy New Member

You can't forget the EV button that everyone wants! :mrgreen:

12. daniel

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Okay, I'll take them one at a time:

That Mr. Burns is not real. So he wouldn't do anything. I like George Burns better. He was real, and funny.

What's a trunk monkey? If you just want a monkey in your trunk, you can buy one at your local Pets-R-Us, but then you'd have to buy a car with a trunk.

Height-adjustable seats are a good idea. Duly noted. But at 15 you should not be driving a car. Wait until you're 30. You're less likely to kill yourself. But your idea about seats is still valid.

The EV button is, of course, already first on my own list. I have one, but I want it factory-installed on my next Prius.