1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I want a lot...but compatability?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by johnnybt, Feb 12, 2008.

1. johnnybt

johnnybt New Member

We just bought an 08 Touring with Nav. We want the following things, but there are a bunch of options and I don't know which are compatible with the others. In order of desire:

XM Radio (hardwired, no FM mod)
    Navigation/Bluetooth unlocked
    Video capabilities (altho if only through ipod connector, that would be ok)
    Ipod interface that we can control from the screen and recharges the ipod (and will play video)

I thought my best bet would be the Coastaletech site for the Lockpick 3+ and XM. But the Lockpick won't allow us to do on-screen ipod control or recharge the ipod (or at least that's what it seems from the site) and the reviews of their service are scary.

Then there are other ipod products...but I'm not sure if they would work in connection with the XM radio or lockpick device?

And, above all, we want to do this all at once so we don't have to tear apart our new car more than once!!!

Thanks. This forum looks great and we look forward to sharing our experiences!