1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I want to join the Los Angeles Prius Club :-)

Discussion in 'Local Clubs, Events, and Road Trips' started by Widdletink, Mar 24, 2005.

1. Widdletink

Widdletink Member

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    LE
    Hello,

I am very pleased to be part of the Orange County Prius club here on PriusChat and was graciously added to the New England club as well.

While I am very pleased to have been included in two such fine groups I will find it a bit problematic participating in the New England events so... I was wondering how one goes about joining a club that is closer to them if they don't know anyone in the club already.

Claremont, the city that I live in is in Los Angeles County (just barely, but it counts :)). Therefore, it would not be a problem for me to participate in L.A. based events (should I be included).

I truly enjoyed my first meet up with other Prius owners at the LA/OC Meet and Greet last month and would like to repeat the experience.

Any assistance would be appreciated! Oh, and by the way, I make a killer cheesecake and truffles to die for (should bribing become necessary) :lol: :lol:

Take care,

Tisza

2. tochatihu

tochatihu Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius