1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

If home right now, turn on ABC's Nightline, doing a show on "Hybrid Hostility"

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by BoosPrius, Apr 21, 2006.

1. BoosPrius

BoosPrius New Member

and about how difficult it now is to find a hybrid on dealer's lots.

2. eyeguy13

eyeguy13 Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Thanks BayouBulldog for the post. I did catch it. We all know how hard it it to get a hybrid! Did anyone catch the South Park Hybrid episode that they mentioned in the Nightline piece? It was very funny. It was all about smugness and hybrid owners.

[attachmentid=3087]

3. micheal

micheal I feel pretty, oh so pretty.

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I am pretty sure that there was a screenshot of Prius Chat on the segment as well. I can't remember who has it, but it showed a post with the Sigma Automotive sig and a post with a Prius avatar with the same blue colors used on here.

I got a recording of it from my camera, I will try and find someplace to host it. Was somewhat interesting as they said it was only a matter of the time before hybrids being seen as the teacher's pet would cause some hard feelings.

4. Begreen

Begreen Member

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(micheal @ Apr 22 2006, 09:51 AM) [snapback]243667[/snapback]</div>
    There is a podcast on ABC's website:
    http://a.media.abcnews.com/podcasts/060421ntl.mp3

And while you're on the Nightline website, watch the video on dog poop power. Now there's an untapped resource!