1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

If you get stuck setting up the bluetooth streaming...

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by AUTiger, Jul 6, 2009.

1. AUTiger

AUTiger New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I was setting up my Bluetooth yesterday (Prius VI with AT). I had already established the telephone link a few days before. I went in to setup the audio link. It disabled the telephone link. Ultimately, I ended up removing the connections from the iPhone and couldn't get the car to delete the iPhone in the NAV unit. The solution that I found was to erase all of my private information (bluetooth settings, contacts, nav locations, etc) as if I was selling the car to a new owner. This is a funtion in Setup--> General. Luckily for me, the contacts were easily replaceable and I hadn't saved any nav locations besides my home.

I then installed my iPhone (3G, 3.0) from the audio setup menu and it worked for both audio and telephone, using the default Prius settings.

This is the Prius equivalent of reformatting your computers hard drive, but it worked quickly and easily.

David

2. ggood

ggood Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Another possible way around the problem is to change the bluetooth passcode for audio to be the same as the 1212 code for phone, prior to pairing for audio.

3. HTMLSpinnr

HTMLSpinnr Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    N/A
    Keep in mind, you can (and probably should) change the passcode in the setup screens for both phone and audio streaming.