1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

If You're In The Market For A 2007 Prius

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by EcoLogix, Dec 8, 2006.

1. EcoLogix

EcoLogix New Member

I spent several months looking for the best price on a new Prius (left-over 2006s, other discounts, etc.) and, just before purchasing in the Annapolis, MD area, came across Castle Toyota in Baltimore, Maryland. They were offering great prices on their in-stock 2007 Prii. Both my business partner and I got vehicles (one Package #4 and one Package #5) for $300.00 over dealer invoice (approx. $3000 under MSRP) in the 2nd half of November. They had 15 in stock at the time and, according to them, they needed to liquidate prior to their next shipment or face receipt of fewer Prii next month. Looks like they have 10 or so in stock right now (see www.castletoyota.com). Not sure if they are still in the same frame of mind in terms of pricing but tell them George sent you and you want the same deal that he and the others from EcoLogix Group received. Worth a shot. Very good to work with - Meryl was my salesmen. Best of luck.

2. GreenGene

GreenGene New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Another good dealer for the '07 Prius is Miller Toyota in Manassas (http://www.millertoyota.com) - their online inventory is showing 30 base model '07 Priuses, and many are listed for $200-300 below invoice.