1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I'll miss California

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by V8Cobrakid, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. V8Cobrakid

V8Cobrakid Green Handyman

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Well. I really don't know what to say. But yeah...

I've just recently.. as in.. today. ( was over here to help take care of an apartment complex ) It turns out that i'm replacing the managment and moving in. So.. i'm leaving.. or have left in this case.. the bay area and now live in Colorado. gee... wow... so.... yeah. i don't get my Prius til almost a month from now. My brother will drive it over.

I'm sure over time people will see this posted. I"ll leave it as a sticky since i'm still moderator and owner of the forum. :) i don't plan on giving that up either! lol. well.. i'll see.

*sigh*.. so yeah.. i called work and quite this afternoon. that was kinda the only thing that made me either Ca or Co. and since she said ok.. i'm Co now.

still feel like i havne't said enough or something. i have that " not sure what to say " feeling. :roll: i'll sure miss my friends and all those Prius out there. :)

Good news is: i've seen 4 different Prius here in Manitou Springs. so.. i'll look into that.

2. kkister1492

kkister1492 New Member

We were in Colorado Springs just last week. My hubby hiked up Pikes Peak. He also goes there on business fairly often (Colorado Springs, not Pikes Peak). Anyway, we didn't see very many Prius there but spot a few. I think I may have sold a friend on one, though. Their neighbor has a classic and felt that it was too small, but when they looked inside of my Salsa beauty, they changed their minds. There was definitely a dealership visit in the near future.

You'll have to start spreading those PriusChat.com cards out there.

Good luck in your new town and job.

3. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    So, wait. What are you going to be doing now in CO? Weren't you delivering stuff out in CA?

I'm lost...

4. Dave

Dave New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hey V8Cobrakid,
    We'll miss you! We'll have to have a get-together when you come back to visit. Good luck with your new home and job.

5. V8Cobrakid

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Danny: i was delivering in CA. i called in the other day and quiet. I was originally out here for a family reunion. Now i'm managing The Barker House. it's a 47 room apartment complex with a restaurant.
    [Broken External Image]:http://stevegarufi.com/manitousnow3.jpg
    That's a pic of the place when it snows. I didn't see any day picks anywhere on google image :) hehe.

So, i manage it. my family owns it. my room is 405 ( just incase someone wants to visit ) i get the room that uses the left tower as a porch. The only porch in the entire building. nice view from there. :)

So.. yeah.. Colorado now.

Dave: i'll be sure to post when i'm coming back

side note: I've seen 4 prius around here. one of the shop owners owns one ( always see it across the street ) and there are a couple more. the other night i saw a package ( i used to know as 9 ) parked in front of our building. still had dealer stickers in the windows posting the mpg and features and things like that. i thought it was funny.

6. V8Cobrakid

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Ok.. i'm back in San Jose. So Colorado sucks.. what can i say.. hehe.. I have a confession though. I landed a job for Honda.. is that a sin?

7. Jack 06

Jack 06 New Member

Winters, CA: Prius capital of US. 30 miles W of S
    Sleeping with your cousin is only a venial sin, not a mortal one. You can work it off in purgatory. B)

8. Dave

Dave New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Welcome back! I was just thinking of that first gathering you spearheaded at Shoreline Park. Seems like a long time ago.
    Honda makes great cars (and generators and lawn mowers and I'm sure a bunch of other stuff.) Good luck with the new job.

9. jbarnhart

jbarnhart New Member

Shoreline Park! I know where that is. I'm in! (hint, hint)

10. kkister1492

kkister1492 New Member

Welcome back, Cobra! We've missed you on the forum.

11. V8Cobrakid

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I've noticed the forum has been a little dead. i'm not used to the new layouts though.. so.. a little lost at times.

Ok.. new meet.. don't know when.. but.. shoreline does sound like fun :) hehe

Who's moderator? and.. if he/she minds if i turn moderator again. ;)

12. kkister1492

kkister1492 New Member

Don't think there has been any moderating in your absense. Feel free to take back the reins.

13. V8Cobrakid

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I figued. every post was still created by me.. or i was the one who came back and made the conversations alive again.

Anyone like the idea of a meet again?

14. jbarnhart

jbarnhart New Member

Let's start a new thread for the next meetup and see who posts. I'm in.

15. Jack 06

Jack 06 New Member

Winters, CA: Prius capital of US. 30 miles W of S
    rattiemama and I organized the Oct. 30 get-together, but I'm not interested in doing that again. :rolleyes:

16. V8Cobrakid

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A

How did it turn out? I'll start a new post... er.... i don'ot have admin powers yet... anyone want to call up Danny and tell him to get to his pc to give me moderator powers? i need to delete some old post and make new ones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.