1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Illinois Democratic Governor Blagojevich has 7 % approval rating

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by ctbering, Dec 11, 2008.

1. ctbering

ctbering Rambling Man

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    I have questioned George W's approval rating over the past four years as being unusually high, being assessed in the low 20's. It seemed inconceivable that the voting public would support ill-conceived policies benefitting only the wealthy.
    Now, with our DEMOCRATIC governor now being indicted for attempting to sell Obama's senate seat, withholding funds to a Children's Hospital that treat a host of children's diseases and cancer, and trying to bully an editorial department of one of the best newspapers in the country, I see that Governor Blago has a 7 % approval rating. Unlike George W. who had undaunted support of the christian right and blowhards like Rush (Vicodin) Limbaugh it is hard to believe Governor Blagojevich has any approval rating. The Illinois politicians are anxiously waiting for the feds to name who wasn't on Gov Blago's list of 'pay for play' for Obama's senate seat.
    My question, who could be the 7 %?

2. malorn

malorn Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    He must have a large family.