1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I'm baaaaaaack (Didn't we already have that as a topic?) ;)

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by InTheWASide, Oct 9, 2004.

1. InTheWASide

InTheWASide New Member

So, I mentioned the virus which kept me completely out of the loop for so long. Now I'm finally back and with a completely wiped hard drive. YES, the virus was THAT BAD. I lost over 50GB of pics, files, songs, movies etc as a result and am starting over completely from scratch. Any techies out there... we couldn't even load windows from the backup disk, and safe mode failed as well. Dell mentioned that this "wasn't even possible" Well, SURPRISE!!

Anyway, I'm back and should be a lot more in touch from now on since I have no reason not to be.

I am, however, on my way out the door right now though, so for now, I bid you all adieu.

2. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Re: I'm baaaaaaack (Didn't we already have that as a topic?)

I too am back!! :multi: :clap: :jester: :clap: :multi: I have been back to Ohio, Michigan and points Midwest. I rocked the vote with the Boss, REM and my kids. Went fishing on the Pare Marquette and watched OSU loose to the Badgers :cry: :x :( :x :cry: (We don't need not stinking Badgers). Oh well it is a rebuilding year and there is still Michigan. If we win that one all is forgiven.

3. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    henry... delusions again i see... you should really take something for that you know...

gee its beginning to look like OSU is no longer worthy of a season ending game any more... need to get someone else... like...Wisconsin maybe!!

4. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Re: I'm baaaaaaack (Didn't we already have that as a topic?)

That was harsh. :(

5. Starbug

Starbug New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I'm back too!! Been offline while working a lot, and when home I've been using up all my available RAM and bandwidth downloading songs. :mrgreen: Oh how I missed this place!