1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I'm in!

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by spiderman, Jul 12, 2009.

1. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Hello all,
    My wonderful wife and kids went down to our Kendall dealer and purchased our 010 Blizzard Pearl Package II with floor mats. 1% below MSRP - $22,938 with the first oil change covered. I feel that was a fair deal. I would have rather had the blue or red but it seems picking color up here was hit or miss. They just don't sell that many units.
    Plan to Scotch Guard the fabric and perhaps undercoat a few unprotected areas in the wheel wells myself. Otherwise it looks mostly plastic.
    Looking forward to many faithful years of service and high fuel economy.
    Peter

2. CASUMIK

CASUMIK New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    congrats!!!, you'll love it!, i have owned mostly toyotas since 1987(currently own 5 , three trucks for a landscaping bus.,a matrix and a 2007 prius(being sold as we speak in order to make room for a 2010)). They are near bullet proof. Glad you got such a good deal,enjoy!!!

3. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Thank you. I have had three Toys in the past (two trucks and a camry). No major problems with any of them.
    Just curious, how many miles on the 07 Prius? Did you have any problems at all with it?

Thanks,
    Peter

4. CASUMIK

CASUMIK New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    it has 49,750 miles and has had virtually no issues. I had a headlight go out,then back on, then out again. I took it in to the dealer and toyota "good willed" the replacement. I was out of warranty(even w/ the extended as they dont cove wear items such as belts,bulbs etc.). I hear these hid bulbs are very expensive so i was fortunate. I am going to miss my o7, absolutely loved it but when the 2010 arrives this friday i will have no regrets( i sold the 07 to a very nice lady in ca . She is having it shipped via car carrier from here(indiana)on thursday.by the way, i paid msrp on the 2010. You did very well with yours, happy motoring!