1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I'm loving my C more and more everyday!

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by Kirkuleez, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Kirkuleez

Kirkuleez New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I've had my Prius c for a little over a month now and have over 2000 miles on it. I've liked it from the beginning, but couldn't help but keep comparing it to my previous car ( 2010 Honda Fit Sport manual ) because of their similar dimensions and styles. And I'll admit their were things I initially missed about my Fit and it was a hard car to give up because I really loved that car more than any other prior to it. But I must say, I love my C and find myself loving it more and more as I continue racking up the miles on it. It really is a perfect blend of practicality, efficiency, affordability, comfort, and easy and fun to drive! Of course it has it's quirks, but no worse than any other car and I think it's a great overall package of small on the outside but BIG on the inside. I'm glad to see everyone else enjoying theirs as well, it's always exciting to hear the excitement of the new C owners on here!

2. maverickf

maverickf New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Agree. I had a VW Rabbit manual before I have the Prius C. I loved that car too because I was very enjoying controlling the car with the stick. However, I love my Prius C even more because I feel that I need to really know how to control it to gain the best fuel efficiency. Although it took me couple days to adjust my driving habit, I used to drive very fast because I hated spending too much time on commute, now I don't mind driving 55-65 mph on highway because I enjoy driving this car from watching the energy flowing back and forth in the car and how much gas and money I save each trip.

3. Kirkuleez

Kirkuleez New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I fully agree, it amazes me how much more relaxed of a driver I've become with the C. With a manual having that control seems to make you drive more aggressively but boy was it fun lol!! Wish I could have one of each for that occasional urge to drive like a maniac haha!!