1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I'm no longer alone

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by orenf, Aug 2, 2007.

1. orenf

orenf New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Well, that didn't take long.

Two weeks after I started driving my new Prius, I saw another one parked at the parking lot where I work.

Just like mine, it was imported from the US (it was probably imported today/yesterday, not yet licensed in BC). Unlike mine, it seems to be used (hmm... I guess the Honda dealer's info gave it away).

I don't know who you are - but if you just bought a (used) black Prius in Bellingham, and parked it in Port Coquitlam this morning, feel free to drop me a line :)

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(orenf @ Aug 2 2007, 01:41 PM) [snapback]489538[/snapback]</div>
    haha. At least I have a colour no longer in production :p although I have seen a few around (BC plates of course). The latest one just 2 hours ago but it has Georgia plates.

3. Presto

Presto Has his homepage set to PC

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I certainly don't see too many Tideland Pearls around. I think I only saw one other one in the last 6 months. If you see a lowered Tideland Pearl with the wheel trim rings removed, that's me. I'm usually in the Poco/Coq area a few times a week.

4. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I definitely haven't seen your car around. All the TPs I've seen are stock. There are 2 at UBC. I've actually taken a picture once 2 summers ago when another TP parked in front of me. I haven't seen any outside of Vancouver and I'm rarely in the PoCo region.

5. RobertG

RobertG New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    How about the province to the east, in Alberta? I just flew up to Calgary last weekend. I didn't notice any Priuses. Then again, I wasn't on the road much and not looking for them when I was.