1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I'm now officially part of the club

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Cosmo, Mar 13, 2006.

1. Cosmo

Cosmo New Member

All,

My 2006 silver package #4 showed up on Saturday. So far so good. I've got about 350 miles on it, and I am at 49.1 MPG. Not too shabby. I've got to go and post a question in the audio section of this forum so I can figure out the best way to string my XM antenna through the car, but so far I'm quite pleased. My hard core conservative boss is even a bit impressed...

Peace,
    Cosmo

2. unruhly

unruhly New Member

Congratulations Cosmo, and welcome to "The Club".

Enjoy your new ride in ??? Where are you located. For the benefit of those trying to help you, please put your location in your profile by using the control panel.
    You can also put the details of your car such as the package #, and any mods you have done, so that questions you have can get answered correctly.

3. Cosmo

Cosmo New Member

Just modified my info and sig. No mods yet, I only had the car for 48 hrs!

4. jimgraffam

jimgraffam New Member

Congrats, Cosmo. I didn't see a post in the other forum so I figured I'd save you the trouble. Here's a great step-by-step installation thread.

Enjoy!

http://priuschat.com/index.php?showtopic=14064

5. Cosmo

Cosmo New Member

Jimgraffam,

Jim, you ROCK! You just saved me a whole bunch of time searching for this information, you da' bomb!

Peace,
    Cosmo

6. jimgraffam

jimgraffam New Member

Happy to be of service... thanks :) I followed BassMasterK's installation almost exactly (as cited in the thread) and I've been happy with it ever since.

Oh... did I happen to mention that it only works for Sirius stockholders... errr... I mean antennae??? Kidding of course LOL Enjoy!

7. Schmika

Schmika New Member

Cosmo, A big fat welcome. Stop by Fred's House of Pancakes and I'll buy the first round.

8. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Congratulations, Cosmo! Now the fun begins!

9. Cameron

Cameron New Member

For those of us still waiting. did you order your car through a dealer , and how long of a wait was it...?

10. ckbarnard

ckbarnard New Member

Rather than starting my own thread, let me add to this one. While I've been a member of PriusChat since November, I just took delivery TODAY, late this afternoon, of my first Prius, my beautiful blue baby--a 2006 Seaside Pearl #4! Or I should say OUR beautiful blue baby, since it's my wife's too. But she was sweet and let me do all the driving the first day. What fun! What a strange and wonderful car! What a lot to learn about the display, what it means, how the car works, and how to maximize its advantages! :D

Thanks, PriusChat, for all you offer us--not least of which is one means to share our joy!