1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I'm "one of you" now!

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by angelrob, Aug 8, 2009.

1. angelrob

angelrob New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I just picked up my 2010 Black Prius II (pictures to come). :cheer2:

No options except the forced mats, but I've been surfing around for add-ons all week while I've been waiting. There were 117 miles on it when I picked it up. That added to my first 51 yielded 53.4 mpg.

I'm so glad I found PriusChat (thanks Jeff!) first and have been reading about increasing mpg, the different modes, etc. I've got to go and read my manual now. I figure I'll be back online in a month or so :eek:

LOL!!! And I just read about the HH:MM :00. My salesperson (who said she went to Prius school!) told me the :00 was for seconds "because at Toyota, we're really precise!" Now either she wasn't paying attention in class, or she has a dry sense of humor :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm glad to join the club and look forward to a long time with my new baby. My Jeep was 15 and had 337K and the service guys promised me at least the same with my new Prius :D

Oh, an introduction...I'm a software engineer in Upstate NY. I have two dogs: a 3 year old black Lab and a 17 month old German Shepherd Dog, a Guiding Eyes for the Blind puppy in training. I am active with the dogs and also gardening, photography and scuba diving so we'll see how much the Prius can hold!

Robbin and the as-of-yet-unnamed 2010 Black Prius II

2. tumbleweed

tumbleweed Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    :welcome:Good to have you. Dogs and Prius go just fine together.

3. LoraJ

LoraJ Active Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    Congrats Robbin!!!!

Can't wait to see pics.
    Ours will be black as well.