1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Impatient but happy

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by deerblue, Nov 12, 2005.

1. deerblue

deerblue Junior Member

I know, I know, doesn't make sense to buy an 05 in November but I did. I just bought a 05 Tideland, package 6. I know, I know, I missed out on the tax credit but figured that with the price hike on the package 7 or 8, that some of my tax credit was going to be eaten up. Plus, I really like the Tideland color, which won't be offered in 06. Going to miss some of the other goodies but I just wanted the car now.
    Bought from Hollywood of Toyota in Los Angeles at MSRP. Dealt with Evan LaFair. Always been honest and patient with me, even when I would change my mind a million times about getting the 06 vs. 05. They operate on a waiting list with a refundable $1000 deposit. Been on it since Sept 2. No pressure to buy the extras. They even told me that I could buy the extended warranty anytime during the first 3 yrs. (I didn't buy it cause will buy it from Troy). I did buy the leather seats for a more comfortable feel. I rented a Prius during the summer and realized the comments here about the seats, were right, they were a bit uncomfortable.
    So hope I don't get too much flak but I am excited about getting my 05 Prius. Thanks for all the help here. It has been so valuable.

2. notsure

notsure New Member

Glad you got it and are happy that is all that matters

3. Kiloran

Kiloran New Member

:D Happy is all that counts, man!
    'Grats!