1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Important Phone Numbers, e-mail and snail mail addresses

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by efusco, Jun 3, 2004.

1. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Dear PriusChatters:

In this: http://priuschat.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2504 thread someone posted a rather obscure yet important phone number for the "Customer Experience Service Line" : (800) 331-4331 x33 that isn't published on the web site.

We'd like to create a KB article listing all important phone numbers and e-mail addresses as well as snail mail addresses of potential import to those seeking help/information from Toyota for service, support, or whatever.

If you have a phone number or address you feel would be important to list please post it under here. In about a week I'll try to compile these and post an article in the KB. Remember, regional office numbers are good, any alternate numbers for Roadside service, any corporate numbers or CEO addresses, etc...all could be important to someone somewhere along the line.

2. Frank Hudon

Frank Hudon Senior Member

Toyota Product Communications
    Julie Alfonso (310) 468-4625
    Sam Butto (310) 468-7728
    Allison Takahashi (310) 468-5315

3. Tempus

Tempus Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Ok, since no one else has done it, I've gone through my paperwork to assemble what is listed in there.

From the Roadside Assistance Card

Emergency Roadside Assistance - Towing or Road Hazard Authorization - 1-877-304-6495

General Vehicle Information and Customer Service - 1-800-331-4331

Free Personal Website Setup

http://www.myToyotaPage.com

Number - 1-800-GO-TOYOTA

Toyota Extra-Care Extended Warrantee (Mid Atlantic)

Note: Different Regions may apparently have different underwriters.

Toyota Motor Insurance Services Inc
    AGREEMENT ADMINISTRATOR
    POB 9550
    Cedar Rapids, IA 52409-9550

Toyota Claims 1-800-228-8559
    8AM-7PM M-F, 9AM-1PM Sat, US Central Time

email: [email protected]

Prior Repair Authorization Required - Contact Selling Dealer First

Towing, Car Rental and Dislocation Claims must be submitted to the Agreement Administrator Address.

Transferrable within 90 days of Title Transfer - Transfer fee $50

Full Refund within 30 days of Purchase, Pro-Rata refund after that, both minus $25 processing fee.

Toyota Motor Insurance Services Inc. is the Administrator of the Vehicle Service Agreement Program. Toyota Motor Insurance Services Inc. is doing business as "Toyota Motor Services Company" in New York and Vermont and as "Toyota Motor Insurance Agency" in Oklahoma. In Florida, Toyota Motor Insurance Company is the Administrator.

Port Option Wheel Locks

For Replacement 'Keys' ($10) or 'Locks' ($7)

McGard, Inc
    3875 Calfornia Road
    Orchard Park, NY 14127-4198

POB 102
    Ft. Erie, ON L2A 5M6

1-800-444-5847
    1-716-622-8980

You will need the lock numbers on the registration card, or need to have mailed in the registration card so they will have them on file for you.

Toyota Care Pre-Paid Maintenance

Same Contact Info and Contract Transfer terms as Extra-Care Extended Warrantee

However, if your Pre-Paid Maintenance Agreement includes Roadside Assitance, that number is listed as:

1-800-444-4195

4. efusco

Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Well done Tempus, perhaps others in different regions can contribute region specific info now. Great work.

5. Tempus

Tempus Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Found these on the Toyota Financial Services Website

https://www.toyotafinancialofsc.com/contact...ontactUsInfo.do

Email Form https://www.toyotafinancialofsc.com/contact...act_us_form.jsp

Account information is available 24 hours a day by calling our Automated Customer Service line at the toll-free number below. Customer Service Representatives are also available Monday through Friday, between 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. and Saturday between 8:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m., in your local time zone.

Customer service: 1-800-874-8822

End of Lease: 1-800-286-0652

Call us with your inquiries for vehicle protection products Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., Central Time.

Vehicle Service Agreement (VSA) extended service coverage: 1-800-228-8559

Toyota Auto Care (TAC) prepaid maintenance: 1-800-228-8559

Guaranteed Auto Protection (GAP): 1-800-255-8713

Credit Life and Disability Insurance Claims: 1-800-445-8154

Brochure Requests: 1-800-GO-TOYOTA

Toyota Shareholder Hotline: 1-212-715-7386

Questions regarding Careers@TFS or Investor Relations cannot be handled by phone at this time. For these inquiries, please e-mail us using the form above.

6. efusco

Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Road hazard claim #: 1-877-304-6495

7. jaguaraja

jaguaraja New Member

8. endoildependency

endoildependency New Member

Troy Dietrich
    Toyota of Greenfield (MA)
    (413) 772-0231

(accidentally deleted from "extended warranty" thread when PC crashed 10/06)

9. windstrings

windstrings Certified Prius Breeder

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV

Even, do you know how to contact BT Tech? do they have phone #, they have charged my card and they gave me a tracking # but I don't know how to track it?

It doesn't correspond to Fedex,ups or usps?

When I go to thier website and login... the contacts and the contact info both do not work. I think they could avoid alot of offense if they either provide a viable way to track the package or be available by phone.

Once people cards are charged.. they don't like it when they can't find if the package has been sent or not. If they were not founded out of Prius chat, I would be really worried!

thanks if you can help.

10. jpeachman

jpeachman Junior Member

Windstrings! I'm not Evan, but I can tell you Brian has been including his phone # in most of his recent posts; he lists it as 305-652-3115. Just remember he's in Florida, so keep the time zone differences in mind. BTW, he sent my order UPS, so unless you requested otherwise, that's probably what yours is too. Maybe a typo in your tracking #?

Joe

11. windstrings

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    No, I copied and pasted it..but thanks for the ph #. to:
    http://wwwapps.ups.com/etracking/tracking.cgi

My card has been charged for 2 days now.... when I copy and paste the tracking # into ups site, I get the following message:

And no, I don't have any spaces in front.

I don't so much have a problem if they are busy and can't get it out of the warehouse immediately, but I do have a problem when they are fast to take my money without my product being in the mail... that is poor business practice.

If paypal charges immediately and they have trouble keeping up, then they shouldn't use paypal.

12. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Hey Avery -

Sorry for taking a day to get back to you - my brother and his wife had their first child yesterday so I was up in Charlotte to visit with them. The tracking # you're referring to is actually just a # that PayPal creates. Unfortunately BT Tech doesn't pass on any shipment tracking information to me to pass along to customers.

With PayPal, you are charged at the time of your order, not at the time of shipment, so your credit card being charged does not neccessarily mean that BT Tech has shipped your product yet. Orders are normally sent out within 1-2 business days, which is industry standard. I hope that helps!

Danny

13. windstrings

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Thanks for the reply... I didn't even know these orders were generated from you... the only ph# I see goes direct to BT tech and the lady I talked to said she didn't have access to that info, but she is still checking.

I just thought this was a company advertizing on the forum.. I didn't know it had such an intimate link with PC... that does make me feel better... normally if there is not a tracking #, there is a means to call and verify shipment to alleviate concerns once payment has been charged.

I"m sure things will be fine since your involved... I was wondering what the paypaldenny thing mean't.

Thanks for helping out with your reply.

14. rufaro

rufaro WeePoo, Gen II

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tempus @ Jun 13 2004, 06:33 PM) [snapback]21856[/snapback]</div>
    This is an old thread, but I have asked about this elsewhere, and hope that someone may see it here...I never received any roadside assistance card--I only have a little booklet that is basically all the fine print about what they do/do not have to do...nothing at all about if I am stuck somewhere in the middle of the night and need help...Is this number still correct? Who do I need to contact to get the above-mentioned card? As noted, I have posted this question elsewhere on PC, AND emailed my sales person...what next???

15. ghostofjk

ghostofjk New Member

Roadside Assistance discontinued as of the '06s.

16. Three60guy

Three60guy -->All around guy<-- (360 = round) get it?

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    If you are looking for used or salvaged parts for your Prius this may be a good option. This was shared in another thread but I felt it would be more useful if the info was also shared here.

AutoBeYours

They appear to specialize in Prius parts.

located in Scottsburg, Indiana 47170

812-820-5050
    812-752-5454 alternate number if above number is busy

17. harper42

harper42 Member

Since Roadside assistance no longer is ours, in case we are stopped/stranded somewhere on the expressway..... who do we call for tow-in assistance --- just the local tow truck? I don't have AAA or anything like that. Is there a general Toyota number to call, so they can assist in finding the nearest Toyota repair spot?

18. bhowells

bhowells New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dulcimer @ Jul 29 2006, 02:32 PM) [snapback]294350[/snapback]</div>

For roadside assistance you might try Better World Club. It's a more environmentally friendly roadside service club. For example, they don't lobby for more roads and against public transportation like AAA does.

http://www.betterworldclub.com/

19. drdanj

drdanj New Member

I am trying to reach PriusChat.com, and have gotten no reply. So, I am posting this publically, hoping it will finally get some attention. I ordered mudflaps and a shartfin antenna going on about two months ago now. I understand a backlog on the antennas, fine. I was contacted by Danny 3 to 4 weeks ago apologizing for the delay. I still have no product and Priuschat.com still has my money.

So, either you guys are simply not paying attention or I have been ripped off. Please let me know which it is. My next step is to contact my credit card company and complain and go through that process.

Dan Jordan
    [email protected]