1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Impressed with my Prius...

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by thekenstar, Apr 2, 2014.

1. thekenstar

thekenstar Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Wow I just got my Prius 5 on saturday and I have to say that I am loving the JBL sound system! The mids and lows that those speakers are able to produce has put a smile on my face a few times now!!!!:D

Roland1555 likes this.
  2. Roland1555

Roland1555 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Good to hear :) and welcome to Prius!

I got my 2010 model with JBL audio new, and even today, it still is enjoyable to listen to music in the system. I really am pleased with the lower end that is achieved given that the 6x9"'s in the lower front doors are such "cheap" speakers... but I never detect rattles or distortion from them or any of the other speakers in the car. All adds up to less weight and better efficiency I guess, but they pulled off sound that is good enough for me, and I guess same for you. enjoy the car. More happy moments with it to come I believe.

Roland

thekenstar likes this.
  3. 2k1Toaster

2k1Toaster Brand New Prius Batteries

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    They are not great speakers and do not sound great, but they sound good enough for most people. Considering the placement, they sound very good.

thekenstar likes this.