1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Improved Prius Hood Discount

Discussion in 'Sponsored Commercial Sales' started by robinredbreast, Nov 4, 2004.

1. robinredbreast

robinredbreast New Member

Improved Prius Hood is now much more rigid .If Unhappy with your hood and your a PC Member and already ordered a Hood before Oct 21 You can order a Improved Hood for HALF PRICE. 5.00 + 2.50 S&H One per customer. Just drop me a e-mail This Does Not Apply to New Customers.

Thanks,
    Robin
    [email protected]

2. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Recieved my upgraded hood today from Robin. She did a fantastic job with this 2nd generation of hood.

It's pre-shaped now and fits very nicely. The hood can actually project farther over the MFD now that it's more firm than the original did. Also, she's added a little bit more velcro for extra hold. This one clearly goes on more easily and will clearly be more functional. In addition, it looks much nicer and much more OEM now since it's not so floppy.

Good work Robin, just wish I'd have waited for the second generation and saved the $7.50 extra I ended up spending.

Anyone want my old hood...first to send me an e-mail to [email protected] can have mine..I'll pay shipping. I'll even put the new stick velco on there for free.