1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

In Toronto , want to try a Prius

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by Tonic, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Tonic

Tonic New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Ok it might sound silly but im in Toronto and i want to try a Prius 2010 but the thing is i wont go to a dealership to test drive it because im from quebec so they knows i wont buy the car there! Im here for couple of month but would need to order my prius at my dealership in quebec since my mom already own a Toyota......

I have a Lancer Evolution 2008 wich drink a lot of gas and im changing job wich i will do a lot of driving now so i dont feel like putting 100$ of gas for every 1000km or even more since the lowest i can do with the evo is 9L/ 100km.....city is 13l/100km its crazy!

I love driving my Evo but that thing is just a money pit and so even if most of the time they will pay for my travel expenses i could make some money out of it!

Hope somebody here in Ontario will be kind enough!!!!

Thank you!

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    wow.. that's some pretty poor service in Toronto if they wouldn't let you drive just because it won't end up in a sale. There are plenty of GTA dealerships, have you tried them all?

3. Tonic

Tonic New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    yeah but anyway today i test drove one im back in Quebec now!

But i have to order what i want............winter grey in touring edition......

if not i can buy almost any color i want right now, but i really want a touring version

4. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    The Touring looks pretty sharp. I saw a Winter Grey Touring at one of the local showrooms.