1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Inside light won't automatically work...

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by motty99, Aug 13, 2007.

1. motty99

motty99 New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    OK gang...hope you can help on this one...

A deer whacked my car, and I had to get body work done on the Prius...I get it back, and they must have pulled the battery, since the clock was wrong, no radio stations programmed, etc...I get into the car this morning, and I notice that the inside light does not come on automatically...I click the switch and it works...anyone have any idea what to do?...

2. Jeannie

Jeannie Proud Prius Granny

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Take a look in your owner's manual - one of the buttons or switches on the panel that controls the inside lights can be set to control whether the inside lights come on automatically or not (I think it's the switch in the center of that panel). I've never seen that 'option' on any other car I've had, but the Prius has that. (The salesman showing me the car just before I drove it off the lot showed me that option, and I haven't touched it in the 16 months I've owned the car). Someone may have changed it while your car was in the shop.

3. motty99

motty99 New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jeannie @ Aug 13 2007, 08:06 AM) [snapback]494619[/snapback]</div>
    Thanks Jeannie...I will check it at lunch!...