1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Installing the BACK seat covers. HELP, please!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by harper42, Sep 21, 2006.

1. harper42

harper42 Member

Bought those $59 seat covers off Ebay, and with all your experienced advice, was able to (finally!!) get the front covers on, and they look fairly good. But now fot the back! I think I recall someone on the forum talking about removing the back seat bottom, to put the cover on. And it appears that I am going to have to do that, to fasten all those buckles and straps. I didn't receive any instructions with the covers, for the back seats. About a foot in, on each side, I can feel some sort of catch or release, but for the life of me cannot push/pull anything that allows the seat to come up. Can you give me any assistance in this? Thanks so much for your help.

2. harper42

harper42 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dulcimer @ Sep 21 2006, 07:03 AM) [snapback]322786[/snapback]</div>
    PLease ignore this post. I finallly figured it out. You just YANK the seat up!! I did it!

3. JimboK

JimboK One owner, low mileage

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Congrats on getting them all in. I know it's been a source of frustration for you, so hopefully the advice you got from some of us helped (or at least didn't hinder).

Jim