1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Interesting carpool program - NuRide

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by ScottY, Nov 15, 2005.

1. ScottY

ScottY New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Found a pretty interesting carpooling program called NuRide. You get rewards like gift certificates from Old Navy, TGI Fridays, etc. for carpooling. https://www.nuride.com/nuride/Public/overview.jsp. You can redeem your carpool miles for rewards.

I currently carpool with one other co-worker. I am going to asked to add my employer in their list so I can start earning rewards! B)

Imagine how much gas is saved carpooling with your Prius! I already emailed my company to promote this program. I encourage all of you to do it too!

For many of you, getting the Prius is about saving the environment, lower our dependence on oil, and saving money on gas, this is one great program to encourage such goals.

2. ScottY

ScottY New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Nobody?

And I thought you guys read PC all the time during work! :p

3. Bionic

Bionic New Member

Looks interesting. Are there enough members that you can find rides/carpool partners easily?

4. ScottY

ScottY New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    From what I read on their website, looks they have tons of companies listed. To join, your employer has to be listed. My company is listed, but not the location that I am working at (my company has many locations around the US). They said they can also send their staff to your company for a lunch time session to introduce their program. So I emailed them and asked to add my location.

I am currently carpooling with one other co-worker. So I was thinking, while we carpool anyways, why not earn some rewards?