1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Interior Pictures

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by rpiereck, Mar 22, 2008.

1. rpiereck

rpiereck Regenerator

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I am going to buy a new Prius when I return to the USA, but right now I am still in South Korea. I am browsing through Toyota's website, looking for pictures of the interior of the car, to see the difference between the dark grey and the bisque fabric and I see nothing. I have rented two Priuses before and they both had dark grey interiors, can someone post pics of their bisque interior so I can see what it looks like? Thank!

2. jammin012

jammin012 The man behind The Man

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Goto E-bay and do a search for Prius. Just check out the car auctions, they have plenty of interior pictures, almost too many sometimes.

3. rpiereck

rpiereck Regenerator

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
  4. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Hi rpiereck, welcome to PriusChat! To avoid having the window title inserted into your post, expose the Additional Options when you're replying. In the Miscellaneous Options, the fourth box down is Automatically retrieve titles from external links. Uncheck that box and you won't get the expansion. I agree, it's a lame default. BTW, the second box prevents a text string that looks like a web address from becoming a link. For example, I unchecked the second box here at http://priuschat.com. The third box let's you embed YouTube video with just the URL.