1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Introducing JEFNLSA & our new 2008 Prius

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by JEFNLSA, Apr 8, 2008.

1. JEFNLSA

JEFNLSA New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius

Just want to say hello. My name is Jeff and I just picked up a new 2008 Super White w/ package #6 and the desert package (tint etc..). Although I also own a Corvette (flamesuit on...lol), I absolutely love this car and it will pay dividends on our gas bill. My wife (Lisa) & I commute (together) 100 miles a day 5x a week and our BMW we just traded in was killing us in gas. This was the most sensible automobile decision I have ever made. Looking forward to getting my single occupancy plate which will allow me to even drive alone in the HOV lane...gotta love it.

Thx for having me aboard and I look forward to learning more about the car & the other that drive it...

Cya,
    Jeff

2. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    :welcome: Welcome to PriusChat, Jeff (and Lisa)! The more you learn about your Prius, the more amazed you will be. Your Corvette has horsepower, your Prius has brain power.

3. My2008Prius

My2008Prius Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Welcome to PriusChat... as a long time lurker, I envied all here. Now that I have one, it's great to be member. Hope to see ya'll on board in the future.