1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Introducing myself as a Prius (2016 Two model) owner, as of yesterday (gulp!)

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by cathinpa, Sep 19, 2017.

1. cathinpa

cathinpa New Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Hello to everyone! I am happy to discover this forum and will definitely read the "what you should know" type threads. This is my first hybrid and I wanted a Prius for a very long time. I am somewhat nervous about the savvy techniques that are helpful in driving a hybrid. Or maybe I should just drive gently and relax. I loved my Honda Accord which I traded in, it got 40 mpg and was nice to drive, but am looking to be kinder to Mother Earth and sip the gas more gingerly!
    I hope that I will love this car, it was more $$ than I would typically spend--but likely will be a rewarding experience!

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    congrats and welcome!

just drive and relax. when you are completely comfortable in the car, then you can start practicing mpg techniques if you want.

all the best!

3. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    congrats and welcome!

just drive and relax. when you are completely comfortable in the car, then you can start pr

cathinpa likes this.
  4. SFO

SFO Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    What year Accord was that?

Haven't heard of an Accord getting 40 MPG in decades.. except for the new hybrid.