1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Introduction

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by bckeller, Jul 6, 2004.

1. bckeller

bckeller New Member

Hey gang. Came across this place from a post that Danny put in a YaHell group. Getting sick of all the quoted garbage in the digest from there making a simple post 2 miles long, so I thought I'd give this place a whirl for my Prius info sharing! :)

I'm currently residing in Long Beach, CA. I recently purchased a used 2002 Green Prius with factory CD and cruise control (I think that is about all the extra features a classic could give). Sometimes I wish I had the Nav system, but o well, I got her for about $4k under Bluebook, so I'm not complaining!

I've had her since March. Best tank was 53.6 MPG calculated (48.3 Prius computer) or 49.8 MPG Prius computer (with 50.6 calculation)

Like many of you, I have made a little spreadsheet for my PDA to track my gas mileage. I have also made a database using dbNow that I can enter start/finish MPG and ODO and have it calculate that trips MPG (so I don't have to keep reseting for a trip, to track the tank's MPG).

Well, I suppose thats a long enough intro. Hope to contribute and be part of the community.

Ciao for Now,
    BC Keller
    Long Beach, CA
    driver of "Midori", a green 2002 Toyota Prius
    47.6 MPG since I started driving her. :mrgreen:

2. drbob

drbob New Member

Welcome! We live in northern Michigan and are the proud owners of 2 Prii. The '01 is nameless, but the '04 with NAV is Diane. We're looking forward to seeing more posts from you.

3. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Welcome to the group!