1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

INVOICE PRICE

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by PetersPrius, Nov 10, 2005.

1. PetersPrius

PetersPrius New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Now we know the MSRP of the '06, how does one find the dealer invoice price for the base and option packages?

2. Paradox

Paradox Prius Enthusiast / Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five

Wait for kelly blue book to get the data for the 06's put up or guesstimate it using the 05' data. Shouldn't be too hard for some packages, excluding the leather #8 and maybe 7 etc.

On the past 5 cars I bought I ALWAYS used kbb invoice pricing but to be honest for this car it does not matter in the least since they charge sticker or more period so I didn't care to see how much they were bending me over by. :lol:

3. Kiloran

Kiloran New Member

When I couldn't find the 2006 Prius prices on Edmunds.com, I contacted them to ask when they would be available.
    I got some info back from them via email. :)
    (I'm still trying to get package pricing from them so please don't flood them with requests.)

"The 2006 Toyota Prius information will be available on the website on November 24th. Thank you for your patience.

In the meantime, here is the MSRP and Invoice price.

MSRP = $21,725
    Invoice = $20,006"

4. Maytrix

Maytrix Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Does it really matter? :huh: It's not as if it's likely any place will be selling it for less than MSRP. Certainly not invoice.

5. Jack 06

Jack 06 New Member

Winters, CA: Prius capital of US. 30 miles W of S
    Still about the same profit margin they've had since 2000. In those $19,995 days the invoice was about $18, 250.

Some Toyota dealers didn't even want to carry and sell the Prius in 2000, and said so.