1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

IPHONE 3G works great with the 09 CIVIC Hybrid

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by SOCOM, Sep 24, 2008.

1. SOCOM

SOCOM Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Just bought a 2009 Civic Sedan Hybrid with Navi. The Iphone 3 G works great and will import your contact numbers. I also have a 2008 Prius and the IPHONE will not import your phone book. Way to go Honda. Maybe the 09 Prius will now importat the phone book. I now know that the IPHONE 3 G is capable of exporting the numbers. Anyone tried with a 09 Prius?

2. wchardin

wchardin Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    To my understanding, the units in the 2009 are the same as in the 2008. In my 2008, the contacts will not sync over from my iphone. Maybe the 2010 will be able to do it since its supposed to get a new navigation and software. Glad you like your Civic.

3. WindInPants

WindInPants New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    I have an 09 touring package 6 and an Iphone 3g. It will not import the contacts into the pruis. If I understand correctly, it's Apple's fault but since you had success in the Honda, I wonder if this is true. If it's Apple's fault... BAAAAD APPLE! Honestly, I'm more peeved that the bluetooth and nav are crippled at over 3mph...

4. jpadc

jpadc Type before I think too often

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    That the iPhone (original) will not transfer contacts to the Prius is on Apple (no support for bluetooth Object Push Profile(OPP) that the iPhone 3G won't is on Toyota as its OPP is not completely standard.